HepaZone M - Containment Cart
In healthcare construction and maintenance situations, many types of workers face a particular challenge: preventing the spread of dust and hazardous particles in the air during inspection, maintenance and renovation for reasons of abatement, decontamination or infection control. The battery-powered fan included with our HEPA filtered containment cart makes it fully autonomous and fast to set up, saving one of our scarcest resources: time.
- EXCLUSIVE Battery-powered HEPA fan with over 16 hours of autonomy
- Certified HEPA filter with 99.99% efficiency
- No extension cord needing to be taped to the floor
- 300 CFM fan so quiet that it can run next to a nurse station
- 150 air changes/hour inside the enclosure
- EXCLUSIVE Ratcheting poles with heavy duty steel latches
- Transparent vinyl upper cabin
- 25’’ wide openings at the top to run pipes or conduits into the ceiling
- ICRA LEVEL I-IV COMPLIANT (Infection Control Risk Assessment / Control Cube Method)
The HepaZone M has an integrated battery-powered HEPA air scrubber with an airflow capacity of 300 CFM (145 L/s). The air scrubber is supplied with one HEPA filter and one prefilter, and is powered by two rechargeable 12V 22A batteries. A built-in power gauge indicates when to recharge the batteries. Alternatively, it is also equipped with a 6’ hospital grade power cord and can run on standard 120V power.